AWS: The Ultimate Guide from Beginners To Advanced For Amazon Web Services..
You Are 1-Click Away From Understanding Amazon Web Services (AWS) From Inside Out So That You Can Know How To Make The Most Use Of It!
If you've recently started thinking about taking your business to the cloud, you MUST have come across Amazon Web Services (AWS), the biggest and most successful cloud computing service accounting for over 47% of the IaaS public cloud services market.
By virtue that you are reading this, it is clear that you are looking for answers to so many questions that may be going through your mind…
What exactly is AWS?
How is it different from the other cloud computing platforms – why do some of the fastest growing companies in the world adopt it?
How does it work?
How beneficial is it to adopt AWS to your business?
How can you adopt AWS in your business?
Why it is considered the most scalable, cost effective, highly scalable and reliable cloud-computing infrastructure for deploying secured web solutions with minimal support?
Do you need to know the technical parts of AWS implementation to make a decision on whether to adopt AWS or not?
If you have these and other related questions about AWS, this book is for you, as it covers the ins and outs of AWS, taking a deep and wide approach to help you have an in-depth understanding of AWS from an end-user perspective .
With this book, you will be able to:
- Get reasons why AWS is the best in cloud computing and how it has become so successful
- Improve your knowledge of cloud computing, its history and its various characteristics
- Find out the different kinds of cloud service models, including the different security and privacy and the limitations and disadvantages of cloud computing
- Understand the AWS infrastructure completely, the different types of AWS database
- Have a good understanding of the AWS cloud development kit and end user computing
- Discover the Amazon API gateway, including what it is, why you should use it, security controls, performance scale, monitoring, the various features of the API gateway and how to set up AWS API gateway using rest API
- Learn all about the management and governance of AWS
- Discover everything you need to know about networking and security for AWS
- Understand why you should use AWS
- And much, much more!
Even if this is the first time you are coming across the concept of Amazon Web Services, this book will break everything down in a language that you understand.
Indeed, you don't need to be an IT expert to benefit from AWS – all you need is this guide to learn what you need to know about AWS strategies, cloud selection and how to successfully implement AWS in your company.